How do our Care Kits actually get to foster kids? We partner with local foster agencies, who keep them on hand in their offices, so as kids enter or transition in foster care, Care Kits are always ready for them to receive!
Because of amazing community partners such as churches, rotaries and clubs, Care Kits are provided FREE to agency and kids in care!
Agencies: Request Care Kits
Agencies: Please note our new Care Kit request policy.
- Care Kits can only be requested online.
- A full set of kits will be only be given to an agency one time, each season.
- After the initial full set, you just need to request replacement kits, as needed. Be sure to request a new kit each time you give one out, so you can always have one of every size on hand.
- In order to request a replacement kit, you must have basic information about who you handed the last kit out to. This information is vital to ensure that Care Kits continue to be available. Below is a link to a handy spreadsheet that you can print off and keep on a clip board near your Care Kit tubs so you can log the information each time you hand them out.
Over 1,400 children come into foster care every day many of them with nothing but the clothes on their back or a garbage bag of clothes that are too small, dirty or badly worn. In response, Foster Hope has developed Care Kits for children entering foster care. Care Kits enable foster parents to spend the first few days focusing on helping their new children adjust, instead of running around to get necessary clothing and supplies.
It is our goal that every child entering foster care receives a Care Kit they can call their own, full of: Two Outfits, Pajamas, Socks, Underwear, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, and for babies: Diapers, Wipes, Bottle, Receiving Blanket
Foster Hope Programs
- CARE KITS
- FAITH COMMUNITIES COALITION
- FOSTER CARE RESOURCES
- SHY (Skills and Housing for Youth)
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE